Easterseals Massachusetts' (ESMA) experienced employment specialists provide training and ongoing support so people with disabilities can increase their skills and secure competitive jobs. Reach your employment goals with our comprehensive program offering individualized vocational rehabilitation and skills-based training!
Why work with ESMA?
Easterseals offers a range of vocational assessments, skills training, job development, and related services that help people in Massachusetts prepare for and maintain employment — because meaningful work is often the key to overcoming challenges and having a good life.
Career Exploration Through Vocational Assessments
To evaluate interests, skills, and experience, counselors use standardized testing, situational assessments, and vocational counseling. This process results in recommendations and an individualized plan for achieving competitive employment. Click here for more information.
Job Placement and Support
ESMA assists individuals who want to secure and/or maintain employment by providing services that match their needs, preference, abilities, and interests. We believe that each individual wanting to secure or maintain employment has unique needs. Whether you are looking for a professional, skilled, semi-skilled, or service job, we will provide a flexible, creative solution to meet your specific needs, abilities, and interests. Each of the services focuses on identifying or developing skills that will help you in your employment search.
Our Job Support Specialists assist clients with:
- Writing an effective resume that highlights your strengths and transferable skills
- Career counseling and job-seeking strategies to target the right job for your skills
- Writing cover letters targeted to specific job postings
- Assistance with online applications and arranging interviews
- Preparing for and establishing sound interviewing skills with mock interviews
- Developing methods for following up with employers after application and/or after interviews
- Retaining a job with support and guidance
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vocational Rehabilitation Program
Resources for Employers
Learn more about how ESMA can help diversify your workforce with resources suited to your business' unique staffing needs.
Job Development & Placement Success Stories
Read success stories about how we've helped people with disabilities gain the skills and tools they need to succeed in the workplace!