Easterseals Massachusetts (ESMA), a leader in providing disability services across Massachusetts, offers administrative and professional services to small nonprofits to support critical back-office functions. Our experienced ESMART Services Team is poised and available to provide customized services for Human Resources, Information Technology, and Finance and Administration.
Partnering with ESMA as an external administrative support provider is a smart way for small nonprofits to access valuable resources affordably. Benefits include:
- Reduction of operating costs and capital investments.
- Increased organizational impact by allowing staff to focus on core business.
- Access to technology, skills, and insights not otherwise available or affordable.
- Increased flexibility and responsiveness.
Proper administration of HR policies, procedures, compliance laws, labor laws, and recruiting by responsible, competent HR professionals saves an organization time, effort, and money. ESMART Services works with organizations to assess current HR policies, procedures, and practices to determine how to best meet the needs of its employees. Based on needs, services provided may include:
- ADP payroll processing*
- Policy development
- Talent acquisition
- Background screening and reference checks
- Employee benefits administration
- Employee relations and counseling
- Performance management
- Drug testing coordination
- Employment law compliance
- Risk management
* ESMART Services helps assess, implement, and maintain ADP Payroll Processing Services with a full line of robust ADP functionality to small nonprofits that would otherwise not be able to afford or implement.
ESMA recognizes that strong Information Technology infrastructure and delivering an organization’s products go hand in hand. Budget constraints, limited internal resources, and/ or lack of expertise can leave nonprofits with unoptimized technology systems. This can hold nonprofits back, causing miscommunications, inefficiencies, and general frustration. Based on needs, ESMART Services services may include:
- Hardware and software procurement and maintenance
- Technology Planning
- Database administration
- Website management
- Training and Help Desk
Maintaining timely and accurate financial records is one of the most important responsibilities facing every nonprofit organization. Understanding and knowing an organization’s financial status is necessary to maximize current funding and pave the way for future opportunities. ESMART Services’ accounting experts are experienced in nonprofit environments and have access to tried-and-true solutions to the common issues that nonprofits face. Based on an organization’s needs, services offered may include:
- Routine bookkeeping and accounting
- Chart of accounts setup/review
- Financial planning
- ECLIPS Time Tracking and Billing **
- Billing (private and Government customers)
- Receivables management
- Payables management
- Vendor management
- Monthly bank account reconciliation
- Monthly financial statements and reporting
- Year-end 1099-NEC preparation
- Best-practice advice and counsel
** Time Tracking and Billing for that time can be a difficult and time-consuming task without proper tools. Utilizing ESMA’s ECLIPS Time Tracking and Billing application solves those concerns. ECLIPS organizes contract information to apply time against contracts with a great level of detail that can be used to accumulate time for manual or automated payroll systems and bill those time entries to customers by generating invoices.