Thank you for your interest in our Equestrian Center weekly Adaptive Riding & Horsemanship Lessons. Please read and follow the steps below to register for this program.
Step 1: Register via CampDoc
- Complete and submit all registration information on CampDoc, including the Healthcare Provider Form.
- Please note that form submission does not guarantee automatic enrollment and that the Equestrian Center reserves the right to weigh medical information given against existing precautions and contraindications to confirm enrollment.
Step 2: Visit the ESMA Equestrian Center
- Within five business days of receipt of registration submission, a staff member will contact you via email or phone to schedule a tour.
Step 3: Confirm Your Lesson Time Slot
- A staff member will contact you with time slots that are currently available.
- You must confirm the time slot in writing and prepay to hold your slot.
- Enrollment is limited and first-choice slots are not guaranteed.
Weekly Riding & Horsemanship Lesson Time Slot Schedule (updated 3/14/2023):
Saturdays: 8:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m., 1:00–4:00 p.m., and 4:00–6:30 p.m.
Sundays: 8:00–11:30 a.m., 12:00–3:00 p.m.
Mondays: 2:00–7:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 2:00–7:00 p.m.
Step 4: Read the Cancellation Policy and Prepay the Term Fee
- Upon confirmation of your Lesson Time Slot, please submit the Term Fee in CampDoc via ACH, Debit, or Credit Card.
- ESMA does not bill insurance companies.