Easterseals Massachusetts Regional Boards
Mission: The Regional Boards of Directors are volunteer groups of successful, socially conscious and motivated professionals throughout Massachusetts who are committed to supporting the mission of Easterseals Massachusetts (ESMA) in their local regions. Easterseals MA provides exceptional programs and services to ensure that children and adults with disabilities have equal opportunities to live, learn, work and play.
Description: The Regional Board of Directors is a volunteer group of successful, socially conscious and motivated professionals in the Greater Boston, Central, and Western Massachusetts areas who are committed to supporting the mission of Easter Seals Massachusetts (ESMA).
Responsibilities: The Regional Boards will serve as responsible social and fundraising entities with liaison to the State Board and will also establish themselves as Easterseals ambassadors through corporate and social networking and volunteerism.
Benefits of Membership:
- Making a difference in the lives of people with disabilities in your region of the state (Eastern, Central, Western)
- Gaining leadership skills and board participation experience
- Establishing relationships and connections with State Board of Directors
- Building friendships and grow networks with like-minded professionals in your area
- Attendance and participation at four quarterly Regional Board meetings (frequency varies per board)
- Make an annual personal charitable donation to ESMA of $100 or more
- Engage in fundraising through social fundraising events and corporate support
- Commit to at least one two year term
- Promote Easterseals Massachusetts through social media platforms and your own personal network