Easter Seals Southern California changes lives every day. Read our latest news or
sign up to get info, ways to help and more delivered to your inbox.
For all media inquiries please contact our Marketing Communications department at 310.649.2073 x201 or via email at
(Los Angeles, CA, )
(Downey, CA, )
- Actors & Decision Makers Will Spotlight Need to Include Disability in Diversity Conversations; Organization Serves as Member of Sundance Institute’s Accessibility & Inclusion Alliance
(Park City, UT, January 23, 2020)
- Over $4.9 Million Raised to Date; 100% of Proceeds Support Local Easterseals Services in the Inland Empire
(Irvine, CA, November 21, 2019)
- List of the most promising scripts featuring a character with a disability aims to increase representation for the 61 million Americans living with disabilities.
(Los Angeles, CA, November 15, 2019)
- Hosted by actor Joe Mantegna (“Criminal Minds”) and actor, producer and writer Shoshannah Stern (“This Close”), the awards celebrate and honor representation of the disability community in Hollywood
(November 5, 2019)
- Guide Sponsored by Easterseals Disability Services Provides Information on Advancing Disability Inclusion; HRTS Member Companies and Other Organizations Promoting Inclusion and Diversity Included in the Guide
(Los Angeles, CA, October 24, 2019)
- The Annual Run/Walk Hosted by Easterseals Southern California Raises Disability Awareness
(Irvine, CA, October 24, 2019)
(October 22, 2019)
- ABC’s “The Good Doctor” to be recognized with the Visionary Award for changing the way people perceive those with disabilities
(Los Angeles, CA, October 7, 2019)
- Just $2 buys a coupon book packed with over $400 in savings along with chances to win tickets to an area theme park; all proceeds benefit local Easterseals disability services
(Irvine, CA, September 26, 2019)
(August 26, 2019)
(August 26, 2019)
- The Angels to Host Easterseals SoCal Night at Angel Stadium on September 13 in Celebration of the Nonprofit’s 100th Anniversary.
(Anaheim, CA, August 12, 2019)
(July 23, 2019)
- The new baseball field in Fontana, co-sponsored by ESSC, is universally accessible to accommodate individuals with disabilities.
(Fontana, Calif., June 24, 2019)
- Winners of the Easterseals Disability Film Challenge Announced by Micah Fowler, Geri Jewell, CJ Jones, Ryan O’Connell, Phil Lord, Christopher Miller and More at Sony Pictures Studios
(May 10, 2019)
- Annual Film Challenge Celebrates Inclusion in the Entertainment Industry; Winners to be Announced May 9 at Sony Pictures Studios
(Newport Beach, Calif., April 29, 2019)