Easter Seals Southern California changes lives every day. Read our latest news or sign up to get info, ways to help and more delivered to your inbox.
For all media inquiries please contact our Marketing Communications department at 714-834-1111 Ext. 7 or via email at email@example.com.
(LONG BEACH, September 22, 2023)
100+ SoCal CVS Pharmacy Drugstores to Host 3rd Annual Summer Campaign to Support Easterseals Southern California Disability Services
- Banana Boat, Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling Company + PepsiCo Join the ‘Be the Sunshine’ Promo, Aug. 1-31
(IRVINE/LOS ANGELES, July 25, 2023)
- The Eastern Los Angeles Regional Center awards Easterseals Southern California with two grants that support mental and behavioral health services.
(LOS ANGELES, July 21, 2023)
Easterseals Camp Celebrates 50 Years of Fully Accessible Camping Fun in SoCal for People With Disabilities
- Camp Easterseals is celebrating 50 years of accessibility for everyone, regardless of physical or developmental challenges.
(IRVINE/LOS ANGELES, July 19, 2023)
Easterseals Southern California Named Among Top Companies for Embracing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
(IRVINE, July 10, 2023)
The City of Los Angeles Joins Easterseals Southern California In Observation of Disability Pride Month
- Los Angeles City Hall, the LAX Pylons + The Magic Castle to be lit in Non-Profit’s Signature Orange Color to Raise Awareness, July 5th.
(LOS ANGELES , July 5, 2023)
- Members range from actors and influencers to behavior technicians and advocates. They advise on Autism Services and practices while helping expand ESSC’s connection with the autistic community.
(June 18, 2023)
- Check out this playlist of films that feature the intersectionality of these communities!
(May 26, 2023)
Easterseals Southern California & Angels Baseball Partner Once Again to Promote Disability Inclusion
- ESSC Consults on Stadium’s New Sensory-Friendly Room, Sensory Kits & Staff Training
(IRVINE, Calif, May 24, 2023)
(April 1, 2023)
Easterseals Southern California Chief Marketing and Communications Officer Selected as PRWeek Women of Distinction Honoree
- Kimberly Cohn is one of 25 women being recognized for her ability to innovate and inspire
(IRVINE, Calif, March 22, 2023)
- In celebration of its 16th anniversary, Talk To Me Technologies gifted AAC devices to speech therapists/pathologists around the country.
(February 20, 2023)
- Celebrating a decade of leadership advocating for diversity, equity and inclusion in the entertainment industry.
(IRVINE/LOS ANGELES, January 19, 2023)
- National Game4Access Streamathon Fundraiser on Twitch Highlights Inclusive, Accessible Gaming on International Day of Persons with Disabilities
(IRVINE/LOS ANGELES, November 30, 2022)
Beverlyn Mendez, COO of Easterseals Southern California, Honored by the Los Angeles Times B2B as an Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Accessibility Innovator & Thought Leader
(IRVINE/LOS ANGELES, November 9, 2022)
- Easterseals National Board of Directors has elected Mark along with three other new board members.
(Irvine, November 3, 2022)
Media Access Awards Presented by Easterseals To Stream Live Exclusively on ExtraTV.Com Thursday, November 17th
- Lauren Ridloff to host annual virtual celebration of disability representation on screen. Honorees to include: Selma Blair, Peter Farrelly, David Zimmerman, Allen Rucker, "As We See It," "Love on the Spectrum", Cha Cha Real Smooth, and "Only Murders in the Building"
(LOS ANGELES, October 20, 2022)
- Deadline for Proposals is Monday, November 7th
(October 17, 2022)
Easterseals Southern California Receives $1 Million in Funding to Expand Severe Behavior Services Program
- One-of-a-Kind Program on West Coast Offers Help and Hope to Families
(IRVINE/LOS ANGELES, October 12, 2022)
- Launches Oct. 3 through Nov. 28
(INLAND EMPIRE, Calif, October 3, 2022)