Your participation in an Easterseals event can help change lives. Whether it is joining a walk, entering a tournament, or sharing the news - there are a number of ways for you to support people with disabilities and special needs in your community.
ES Gaming’s Streamathon
Saturday, December 3, 2022
11 a.m.- 7 p.m. PST
Twitch handle: @Game4Access
- Game4Access Streamathon
- ES Gaming is uniting disabled gamers and allies for an 8-hour interative stream to raise awareness for the disabled gaming community.
- Join hosts, Catinator and Tanner Metro to celebrate International Persons with Disabilities Day!
- Raid the Game4Access Twitch stream on 12/3 at https://www.twitch.tv/game4access
- Primary Games: Minecraft & Rocket League, Secondary Games: Fortnite, Overwatch, Influencer Choice
The Peninsula Hotel Afternoon Tea Fundraiser
December 1 - 31, 2022
The Peninsula Beverly Hills,
9882 South Santa Monica Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA, 90212
Toll-free: 1 800 462 7899 (USA & CAN)
Tel: +1 310 551 2888
- In December the Peninsula Beverly Hills will be donating a portion of the proceeds from each afternoon tea to support ESSC’s services
- The popular dining experience is known for its one-of-a-kind teas and food
- Diners will support ESSC while enjoying delectable sweet and savory delights accompanied by classical harpist
- Special thanks to ESSC Boardmember Marilyn Lindheim for making this unique opportunity possible