Military and Veterans Services
To achieve an environment that promotes and maintains the physical, financial and mental wellness of our service members, veterans and family members so that no one is left behind.
Contact Us: email@example.com
Our Welcome Home Services for Massachusetts Veterans
How we can help you and your family now! We will ensure that all Massachusetts service members, veterans, and family members are:
- Aware of the services and benefits that they may qualify for,
- Improve access to these services and benefits by coordinating resources across a vast spectrum of internal, local, state and federal entities,
- To create programs to address unmet or underserved needs,
- To assist individuals and families achieve and maintain stability through positive individual and group experiences
Care More Personally and Purposefully. Our Unique Approach:
- We have our own veteran and full-time Veterans Program Coordinator, Adam Costello.
- We are one of Massachusett's oldest non-profits bringing 75 years of commitment and experience to effectively resolving the various and challenging unmet needs that damage our local community.
- We are one of the only organizations who offer Low-Interest Cash Loans for Assistive Technology for Disabled Veterans for the purchase of assistive devices and services to improve the quality of life for veterans with disabilities. This is offered through Massachusetts Assistive Technology Loan Program and Mini-grant program.
- Employment and Training Services. Experienced employment specialists provide training and on-going support so veterans can increase their skills and find good jobs; training is tailored to each individual’s interests
What is it like for a Veteran returning home from service?
High- and low-tech devices help veterans with disabilities expand their independence by increasing their access to education, jobs and their communities. Easter Seals MA offers consultation, evaluation and training for computer access and job accommodations. The Easter Seals MA assistive technology staff is nationally recognized for their expertise, which they draw on to develop the best solutions for veterans.
Assistive Technology Regional Center (ATRC)
Veterans with disabilities and their families can see, touch and borrow assistive technology devices to make more informed decisions regarding the technology that will meet their needs.