Careers with Easterseals
Building a Workforce as Diverse as the Communities We Serve
Easterseals Southern California (ESSC) offers fulfilling jobs that make a difference, a supportive work environment, flexible schedule, professional development, and career advancement opportunities.
At ESSC, we value the uniqueness and dignity of each individual and their contributions to our organization. Our strength is in our diversity, and every day, we strive to uphold our values of respect and inclusion for all. Through programs and services tailored to meet the needs of individuals, Easterseals supports full participation and inclusion within the local community.
- Comprehensive benefits for eligible individuals
Benefits at a Glance
- 2022-23 Plan Year Full-Time Benefits Guide (30+ hours)
- 2022-23 Plan Year Part-Time Benefits Guide (20-30 hours)
- 2022-23 Plan Year Part-Time Flexible Benefits Guide
- Health and wellness plans
- 401k plan with a generous company match
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off program
- We are currently offering a $1,500 hiring bonus
- All regular part-time and full-time positions are eligible for a referral bonus
- Bonus will be paid in 3 installments after the first 30, 90 and 180 days of service
Southern California Job Locations
Easterseals is always looking for passionate, experienced professionals to join our team throughout our locations serving Kern County, Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County, Ventura County. Click the button below to review our open positions across Southern California and apply today!
If you don't find a position of interest, please visit again -- listings are updated often.
Easter Seals also provides job training and employment services for people with disabilities.
Easterseals Southern California is an Equal Opportunity Employer.