Onsite Parent Training is not just about teaching your child new skills, but about teaching your entire family how to best understand your child and the nature of their disability. We provide support and issue-specific behavior training for families. Our two-week, onsite, intensive Parent Training program integrates group instruction, individual sessions, and guided observation.
Our staff members use Applied Behavior Analysis to help parents learn:
• How to manage your child's most challenging behaviors
• How to tailor daily therapeutic activities so your child develops and reaches their goals
• How to effectively communicate with your child everyday
• How to manage the stress that autism puts on your family
Expect to set and reach goals you never dreamed possible! Our two-week, personalized course is a lot of hard work, but it is worth it. Daily, you and your child will participate in a variety of activities, including:
• Attending classes and seminars about autism
• Addressing your child's behavioral challenges
• Participating in therapeutic, hands-on sessions with your child
• Working with professionals to evaluate and improve your interaction with your child
• Taking "before and after" measurements of your child's improvement
• Watching your child grow and change in significant and exciting ways
Please contact our Admissions Department for more details about program dates and available funding options.
We offer family support for any person with autism. These sessions with a training specialist may include:
We offer Parent Training across the regions we serve. To learn more about these training sessions, please contact your regional office:
For a full list of our locations, please visit our Locations page.
Interested in learning more about Parent Training? Please email all questions to email@example.com.
Interested in signing up? Contact our Admissions Specialist at 314-567-8150.