Event Vaccination Protocol
Easterseals has made three options available for guests attending Easterseals' event to verify their COVID safety. Please note that all guests must bring a government-issued photo ID and will be required to check-in individually when they arrive at the event.
- Be fully vaccinated and bring your vaccination card with you to the event (photo on your phone will be accepted).
- Have a negative test conducted by a medical professional (no home tests) within 72 hours of the event. Bring this proof with you to the event (digital certificate will be accepted).
- Have medically documented proof of antibodies. Bring original documentation from your doctor with you to the event (no photos will be accepted).
- All guests must bring a government-issued photo ID and will be required to check-in individually when they arrive at the event
- If you are fully vaccinated bring with you: A printed or digital version of an official government-issued vaccination card listing the guest’s name and date the last dose was administered, or,
- If you have a negative test result bring with you: A printed or digital proof of a COVID-19 PCR or rapid test administered by a healthcare professional within 72 hours, documentation must include the guest’s name and date the test was administered, or,
- If you are unvaccinated but have medical proof of antibodies, bring with you: Printed (no digital) documentation from a healthcare professional.
IMPORTANT: For the purposes of contact tracing, the safety of all guests, volunteers, and staff, no exceptions to this policy will be permitted.
Thank you for your cooperation and compliance with these requirements.
Volunteers for events are required to be vaccinated and wear masks during Easterseals' events.
When you are volunteering, please bring with you: A printed or digital version of an official government-issued vaccination card listing the guest’s name and date the last dose was administered
If you are uncomfortable with volunteering your time due to COVID-19, please do not. We will look forward to seeing you at future events and are grateful for your past and future volunteerism.
Click here to download the special project/event volunteer agreement.
To volunteer with Easterseals Midwest, you are required to complete and return this form to firstname.lastname@example.org.