COVID-19 Strategy Update (1/7/2022)
A Message from our CEO, Wendy Sullivan
With the current uptick in COVID-19 cases, we are re-implementing the following strategies to reduce risk to our staff and those we support, effective Monday, January 10, 2022:
• New Employee Orientation and staff training will continue as scheduled with enhanced safety protocols at check-in.
• For the time being, only site-based program participants, their staff, and essential administrative staff will be permitted in our office locations.
• No in-person, face-to-face meetings or social gatherings are permitted unless approved by a Senior Leadership team member.
We need you to continue to follow our policies and best practices to help keep people safe and healthy; these include:
• Social distancing and wearing appropriate personal protective equipment, including a mask, at all times while at work.
• Staying home when sick, no matter the severity. Cold, Flu, stomach ache - if you don’t feel well, do not come to work.
• Be diligent in handwashing, disinfecting surfaces, and completing any appropriate daily health screenings.
• Complete the travel questionnaire 24 hours before resuming work after travel.
In addition, we have chosen to leave in place our 10-day quarantine policy for positive COVID-19 cases. We will review this decision in the coming weeks and report back if we change this policy.
Finally, and as a reminder, if you need a vaccine, simply text your zip code to 438829 to find a location near you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, thank you for all you do, and please stay healthy.
Chief Executive Officer