Coronavirus Policy Update (5/21/2021)
A Message from our CEO, Wendy Sullivan
Beginning Sunday, May 23, 2021, and under the Centers for Disease and Prevention guidelines, fully vaccinated employees as defined by the CDC who have signed and acknowledged our change to policy in ADP may discontinue the below precautionary procedures. The following, however, does not go into effect for staff in Green County, Missouri, until Friday, May 28, 2021, due to local ordinances.
The following changes do not apply to employees who are not fully vaccinated, whether they have chosen not to get it, have been advised by a medical doctor that they should not get it, or have otherwise been unable to access the vaccine. The current procedures remain in place for those individuals, including mask-wearing, social distancing, and quarantine requirements.
Again, the following changes are only for those employees who are fully vaccinated:
- Fully Vaccinated employees may discontinue wearing a mask during the workday unless required to complete their job duties. If you wish to continue to wear a mask, you are welcome to continue that practice.
- Fully Vaccinated employees may discontinue our social distancing protocol. However, we ask that you be aware that some people may still wish to keep a reasonable distance; please respect their wishes and accommodate them to the best of your ability.
- Fully Vaccinated employees no longer are required to complete the Travel Q&A for domestic travel; however, the travel Q&A remains in effect for employees who had traveled internationally.
- Fully Vaccinated employees no longer have to quarantine if a possible or confirmed exposure to Covid-19 has occurred.
- Fully Vaccinated employees may once again gather and meet in person.
In addition, our enhanced cleaning practice remains in effect; however, we are also ending our heightened Covid-19 check-in and out policy, including questionnaires and temperature taking when arriving or leaving work.
Please note that our policies are subject to change at any time.
If you need a vaccine, we are here to help. You can text your zip code to 438829 to find a location near you, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information, and someone will be in touch to let you know where you can get the vaccine.
- Your Full Name
- Work Email Address
- Phone Number
- Name of the City you LIVE in
As we navigate the coming months, there are two more essential points I want you to keep in mind:
- Do not come to work sick; if you do not feel well, stay home.
- Do not ask a peer or someone we support if they are vaccinated. People are welcome to share that information independently; however, you may not ask someone directly.
If you have any questions about these changes or other policies that remain in place, please contact email@example.com.
Finally, I would like to thank each of you for all of your hard work, particularly all you have done during the pandemic. Although the future looks bright and global policies are changing quickly, please know that the COVID-19 crisis has not ended worldwide. Time will tell if we will be required to put back into place any or all of our policies. As more and more people get vaccinated, thankfully, that outcome seems less and less likely.
Again, thank you for all that you do, and have a great day.
Chief Executive Officer