Coronavirus Policy Update (7/20/2021)
A Message from our CEO, Wendy Sullivan
Due to the significant uptick in positive COVID-19 cases throughout the Midwest, South, and Great Plains, we are reinstating several pandemic-related protocols. Regardless of your vaccination status, beginning Friday, July 23, 2021, the following policies are again mandatory.
- Social distance and wear appropriate personal protective equipment, including a mask, at all times while at work.
- Stay home when sick. No matter the severity. Cold, Flu, stomach ache - if you do not feel well, do not come to work.
- Complete the travel questionnaire 24 hours before resuming work after international or domestic travel.
- Be diligent in handwashing and disinfecting surfaces.
- Complete the health screenings, including temperature checks when arriving at work, onsite, or visiting someone’s home.
These policies are in effect organization-wide and for all program areas. Additionally, for select programs areas, other, more specific protocols are in effect; those items, if applicable, will be communicated with you by your director shortly.
We also want to take this opportunity to remind everyone about the resources available to access the vaccine; if you have not already been vaccinated, we are here to help. You can text your zip code to 438829 to find a location near you, or you can email email@example.com with the following information, and someone will be in touch to let you know where you can get the vaccine.
- Your full name
- Work email address
- Phone number
- Name of the city and zip code you LIVE in
The vaccine is your best chance to avoid this dangerous disease and its many variants. Currently, 97% of those hospitalized because of COVID-19 are unvaccinated, while 99.5% of those who have died from COVID-19 since January were unvaccinated. The vaccine is safe, effective, and available - we encourage you to get it as soon as possible if you have not already.
We will continue to monitor the ongoing protocols and recommendations from our local, state, and federal partners and determine any additional steps that might need to be taken over the coming weeks. In the meantime, please be safe, and if you have any questions, reach out to your supervisor or director.
As always, thank you for all that you do to care for those who rely on our organization.
Chief Executive Officer
Go Back to Coronavirus Main Page