Locations include St. Louis, Kansas City, Cape Girardeau, Poplar Bluff, Columbia, and Springfield.
Our ABA Clinic is designed to teach individuals with autism how to interact with their peers and learn in a group setting. Our team builds an individualized plan for each child, outlining goals and addressing challenging behavior. This program blends learning in small groups with one-on-one training with an ABA implementer. Parents also receive support and training so that they can learn how to best understand their child and the nature of their disability.
We are currently enrolling for our ABA Clinic in Columbia!
To register, please contact Megan Tregnago at 573-447-8307.
Program Features and Areas of Focus
- Initial skills assessment and development of individualized goals
- 1:1 private instruction with a trained ABA Implementer
- Program supervision from a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Play opportunities to apply learned skills
- Group activities, such as circle time, music time, play, and snack
- 1:1 monthly parent training sessions to help children apply their skills at home
We recognize that every child is unique. Our team will work closely with parents and their child to develop an individualized plan to work towards specific goals within the following areas:
- School Readiness
- Academic Skills
- Social-Emotional Behavior
- Receptive & Expressive Language
- Play Skills
- Self-help Skills
- Motor Sensory
- Cognitive Skills
As an onsite program, ABA Clinic has multiple benefits including, but not limited to:
- Structured classroom environment with a routine similar to a school setting
- Ability to practice transitions between activities
- Flexibility to create situations for increased learning opportunities
- Opportunities to engage in academic group activities, such as circle time
- Opportunities for social interaction with other children
Contact us today to ask about enrolling your child in ABA Clinic. Please note that a skills assessment will be conducted before acceptance into the program. This assessment will determine whether this program will best meet your child’s needs.
We accept most major insurance companies, including Missouri Medicaid, as well as private pay for this service.