Veterans, including those from the National Guard and Reserves, regardless of discharge status, role while in uniform, or combat experience.
We serve the families of veterans and active duty service members, National Guardsmen and Reservists, including spouses or partners, children, parents, siblings, caregivers, and others.
Family members, friends, and others, who provide a broad range of care and assistance, or manage the care of a current or former service member, National Guardsman, or Reservist.
The highly-skilled clinicians at the Cohen Clinic treat a variety of behavioral health challenges, including:
|* Depression||* Hyper-vigilance (being on high alert)|
|* Stress and anxiety||* Anger|
|* Post-traumatic stress||* Grief and loss|
|* Substance misuse||* Transitional challenges|
|* Sleep problems||* Relationship and family difficulties|
Brief evidence-based therapies, not intended for long-term treatment.
Evidence-Based Therapies include:
* Cognitive Processing Therapy
* Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
* Motivational Interviewing
* Problem Solving Therapy
* Integrative Behavioral Couples Therapy
* Prolonged Exposure Therapy
* Integrated Case Management
* EMDR: Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
Other treatments are also available based on the individual needs of each client.
Telehealth provides high-quality, confidential care through secure video conference when you are unable to visit your therapist at the clinic.
* It's Easy. Get access to care from the comfort of your own home. All you need is a smartphone, tablet, or computer with internet and video capabilities.
* It's Accessible. Continue to receive treatment if you are unable to visit the clinic due to distance, lack of transportation, work schedule, health problems, or other reasons.
Focus on meeting your needs to improve the quality of life with brief case management and resource connection.
Resource connections include:
|* Caregiver Support||* Peer Support|
|* Child Care||* Personal Finances|
|* Education||* Recreation|
|* Employment||* Smoking Cessation|
|* Housing||* Transportation|
|* Legal Assistance||* Wellness, Health, Nutrition, Exercise|
* Rehabilitation, Occupation and/or
|* Other Life Circumstances|