Your participation in an Easterseals event can help change lives. Whether it is joining a walk, buying a raffle ticket, or entering a tournament - there are a number of ways for you to support people with disabilities and special needs in your community.
Join us on Sunday, March 18 to watch the Los Angeles Clippers face off against the Portland Trail Blazers at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets are $25 and will include access to Pregame Warmups at 5:30 p.m., and recognition of Easterseals services before-and-during the game.
Proceeds will support Easterseals services that help people live, learn work and play in our local communities.
Purchase tickets at: socal.easterseals.com/ClippersTix
Contact Easterseals at 714.834.1111 x334 with any additional questions.
The Easterseals Disability Film Challenge gives filmmakers – with and without disabilities – the opportunity to collaborate and tell unique stories that showcase disability in its many forms and support Easterseals’ goal to change the way the world defines and views disability, so everyone can reach his or her potential.
WIN AMAZING PRIZES!
• $1,000 production grant from Universal Filmed Entertainment Group
• Dell mobile workstation or 2-in-1 computer
• Nike gift bag with FlyEase shoes
• One-year subscription to Variety Magazine
• Inclusion in the 2018 HollyShorts Film Festival, an Academy Award-qualifying
competition, and the 2018 Bentonville Film Festival
• Invite to exclusive roundtable discussion at United Talent Agency
• Meetings with entertainment industry executives and talent including:
Easterseals Disability Film Challenge Founder
Casting Director (City Slickers, The Green Lantern)
Tiffany Smith-Anoa’i Executive Vice President, Entertainment Diversity, Inclusion & Communications, CBS Entertainment