Your participation in an Easterseals event can help change lives. Whether it is joining a walk, buying a raffle ticket, or entering a tournament - there are a number of ways for you to support people with disabilities and special needs in your community.
The Easterseals Disability Film Challenge gives filmmakers – with and without disabilities – the opportunity to collaborate and tell unique stories that showcase disability in its many forms and support Easterseals’ goal to change the way the world defines and views disability, so everyone can reach his or her potential.
WIN AMAZING PRIZES!
• $1,000 production grant from Universal Filmed Entertainment Group
• Dell mobile workstation or 2-in-1 computer
• Nike gift bag with FlyEase shoes
• One-year subscription to Variety Magazine
• Inclusion in the 2018 HollyShorts Film Festival, an Academy Award-qualifying
competition, and the 2018 Bentonville Film Festival
• Invite to exclusive roundtable discussion at United Talent Agency
• Meetings with entertainment industry executives and talent including:
Easterseals Disability Film Challenge Founder
Casting Director (City Slickers, The Green Lantern)
Tiffany Smith-Anoa’i Executive Vice President, Entertainment Diversity, Inclusion & Communications, CBS Entertainment
Join us for an outdoor inspirational summer evening...
SILENT AUCTION l RAFFLE l BUSINESS CASUAL l 21+
|Date:||Saturday, August 18, 2018|
|Time:||6:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
Easterseals Southern California Headquarters
1063 McGaw Ave
Irvine, CA 92614
- Savor delicious tastes from local restaurants such as Slapfish
- Sip on specialty wines, brews and spirits
- Fun entertainment and games for all
- Tour of our new Autism Therapy and Disability Services Center
- Live music and dancing under the stars