Easterseals Midwest News
View our Press Kit here.
In the News
- Missouri and Kansas face 'workforce crisis' of workers who care for people with disabilities.
- Generous donation gets girl to stop sleeping in her bathtub in time for the New Year.
- Free Parent Cafe Scheduled for Next Week in Marshall.
- Keep Halloween a treat for children of all abilities.
- What do blue buckets and teal pumpkins mean on Halloween?
- Gladfest fun all around.
- 'Really good people leave': Low wages, hard work drive out caregivers for disabled.
- The 'Unfairness' of COVID-19.
- Easterseals Midewst and Mobil On the Run partner for All-Stars for Autism.
- Clay County celebrates World Breastfeeding Week.
- Easterseals Midwest: Funding Boost is a major step in solving Missouri's DSP Crisis.
- Easterseals wages rise due to state rate increase.
- Job Point awards two individuals for efforts to gain jobs, independence.
- Easterseals Midwest increases wages thanks to rate increase by General Assembly, Governor Parson.
- New moms receive gifts at annual baby shower event.
- On day Missouri Medicaid was set to expand, protestors demand funding.
- Dozens protest for Medicaid expansion in Jefferson City.
- Protestors in Jefferson City demand governor to fund expansion.
- Easterseals Midwest to host Virtual Statewide Autism Conference.
- Handing out candy? Keep Halloween a treat for children of all abilities.
- Helpful hints to make Halloween a treat for children of all abilities.
- During Child Safety Month, Easterseals Midwest offers life-changing services to at-risk families, parents, and caregivers.
- Easterseals Midwest and Mobil on the Run partner for All-Stars for Autism.