Our employees represent the Easterseals mission every day—more than 1,700 staff help 4,600+ individuals become empowered and independent. Together, we are changing the way the world defines and views disability by making profound, positive differences in people’s lives every day.
• Medical, dental and vision benefits (for full-time employees)
• 403(b) retirement plan
• Life insurance and voluntary insurance
• Flexible spending accounts
• Paid time off for full-time staff
• Flexible schedules
• Paid training
• A diverse workplace
• Opportunities for growth and advancement
Our Community Living Services help individuals with developmental disabilities live in homes of their own in the Kansas City, St. Louis, and Springfield, Missouri, communities. Positions include:
• Community Living Instructors (CLIs) — Provide assistance with each individual’s daily activities, including meal preparation and planning, medication administration, personal care, and community involvement.
• Community Living Supervisory & Management Positions — Provide leadership and oversight to program staff, ensuring quality standards are met.
Our Early Childhood Services help nearly 300 at-risk children in the Kansas City area receive the support and education they need for a brighter future. Positions include:
• Lead Teachers - Responsible for classroom management, lesson plan development, curriculum implementation, and integrating necessary modifications to meet the needs of the children.
• Teaching Assistants or Substitute Teachers — Participate in the daily care and education of young children.
Our Autism Services support more than 2,000 individuals and families across the Easterseals Midwest region. Positions include:
• ABA Implementers — Conduct Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy with individuals with autism.
• Clinical Professionals — Including Board Certified Behavior Analysts, provide ABA program oversight and Autism Training Specialist to assist caregivers in learning effective means in which to interact with and teach their child with autism.
• Individual Support Assistants — Work directly with children and adults with autism either in the home or at an agency location.
Our Employment and Community Services help teens and adults with developmental disabilities build skills and find competitive, meaningful employment in the Cape Girardeau, Kansas City, St. Joseph, Springfield, Bolivar, and St. Louis communities. Positions include:
• Community Services Instructors (CSIs) — Support adults with developmental disabilities by teaching social, communication, community, and leisure skills.
• Job Coaches — Support individuals in competitive work settings as well as supporting their employers to achieve job success.
• Pre-Employment Trainers — Help people with disabilities access community resources, utilize public transportation, develop positive relationships, and improve prevocational skills.
Whether you have previous experience in our field, or you are looking to pursue a new career path, we want to hear from you!