Send resume to:
830 S. Addison Ave.
Villa Park, Illinois 60181
Download Posting: social-worker-2019.pdf
To provide social work services which include, but are not limited to, service coordination, counseling and information/referral.
I. Maintain Ethical Standards of Practice.
- Delivers services consistent with established Easterseals DuPage & Fox Valley Mission, Values, and Philosophy.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and respects the rights and dignity of all individuals.
- Complies with current professional Code of ethics, state licensure laws, and all prevailing Federal, State and local laws regulations
II. Provide direct social work services to parents, siblings and clients where indicated.
- Provide individual counseling to parents, siblings and enrolled clients.
- Provide group work to parents, siblings and enrolled clients.
- When appropriate, attend staff interdisciplinary conferences, school staffings and other meetings related to enrolled clients.
- Provide information and referral services as well as service coordination when indicated.
III. Provide consultation to staff that relates to behavior management and/or family coping with a child who has special needs.
- Provide behavior management consultation to staff for Center clients.
- Provide other social work-related consultation to staff for Center clients.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Attend department meetings.
- Maintain current records.
- Master’s Degree from accredited School of Social Work or in Counseling/Psychology.
- LSW, State of Illinois or eligible.
- 3 - 5 years of experience preferred.
- Maintain current CPR certificate.