All in: 100
There’s power in our collective impact. Connect with Easterseals this summer and show your support for our services. Here's how:
Ways to Give & Get Together
The first 100 people to pledge support will receive an Easterseals tote bag. Click here to start.
Help provide a future where every child is 100% included and 100% empowered. Nearly everyone will experience disability at some point in their life. For many children at Easterseals, this experience occurs in their most formative years. Pediatric therapies are crucial to their development, yet private insurance falls short and Medicaid leaves few options for families in need. On average, donations cover 25% of every therapy session. It's why we’re asking for your help. Read more here.
Register: Bike for the Kids
Hop on your bike on August 28 in Elgin to support Easterseals DuPage & Fox Valley! This year, we are riding along the Fox River Trail for a distance of 12, 25 or 50 miles. For our 100 mile riders, we have created the “All in 100” Challenge. This year's location will take place at Festival Park in Elgin (132 S Grove Ave, Elgin, IL 60120).
Register: Run for the Kids
Be a hero! Join us to run, walk or roll at this family fun event. Your participation will help fund the therapies children need to achieve their own superhero goals. All abilities and skill levels are welcome at this 5K/ 2-Mile Walk on October 1 at our VIlla Park center and along the Prairie Path. Enjoy a post-run celebration with games, raffles, food, entertainment and more!
Other important ways to make an impact include:
- Volunteer your time: We offer a range of individual and group volunteer opportunities for all ages. Single day, remote or recurring volunteer projects are available. Do you have a talent or skill you can share? Previous volunteers have helped with landscape support, playground clean-up, administrative support, holiday activities for families (Easter Egg Hunt, Fall Fest, etc.) and more.
- Share your story in an upcoming newsletter: Your personal story can make a great impact for others to learn and advocate for pediatric services for all children.
- Turn your next pool party, BBQ, book club, lemonade stand or block party into an event for Easterseals: Host a party with a small group of friends or gather together virtually to celebrate the children at Easterseals. You pick the date, theme, menu and fun. Invite your guests to attend and make a donation in-person or online.
- Introduce your employer to Easterseals: From workplace giving programs, matching gifts or disability awareness and appreciation events, we offer a number of resources to ensure individuals feel 100% included and 100% empowered.
- Contribute an item to our raffles and auctions: Our many special events include raffles or auction prizes. Items with travel excursions, home stays, sport or concert tickets, and more, are terrific special prizes to contribute to a raffle or auction with proceeds benefiting Easterseals.
- Tell your social media network about Easterseals, Follow us @eastersealsdfvr: We are active on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn to share children's stories, advocacy alerts and community news.