Lily Garden Child Care Center
Program Philosophy: We have excellent curriculum that incorporates a play-based program philosophy. We understand that children learn best when provided with experiences in an environment that is positive, nurturing and developmentally appropriate. Using play as a learning medium, our curriculum fosters growth and development. Our staff helps each child achieve developmental milestones so that they develop the appropriate skills for their age.
Program Mission: Our mission is to foster independence, compassion, knowledge and respect for all children. We are committed to providing an environment where all families are valued, supported and encouraged.
- Hours of operation: Monday - Friday from 7:00am until 6:00pm
- Licensed and inspected by DCFS, Health Department and the State Fire Marshal
- All Staff members are trained in CPR and First Aid
- Staff members attend annual health and safety in-services, as well as in-services on child development and inclusion
- Additional services include a parent liaison, special needs coordinator, audiologist, social worker and a team of licensed therapists
The Lily Garden Child Development Center offers the following services to meet your family's needs:
- Child Care: Full and part-time child care is available for children from the community, children enrolled in therapy services, their siblings and children of Easter Seals DuPage & Fox Valley employees.
- Drop In: This service are available for children while parents are volunteering at the Center and to the siblings of children receiving services. It is available on a limited basis and enrollment forms must be completed prior to attendance. Please call the Child Development Center Director to obtain enrollment information at least 24 hours prior to the date needed to check availability as well as current cost/hour.
Please contact Kelly Lopresti at 630.261.6283 or send her an email for more information or to schedule a tour of The Lily Garden!