Learn about the individual triumphs of some of the nearly 9,000 people we served last fiscal year and what we’ve achieved taking on disability together.
Join hundreds of passionate people in your community for a day full of entertainment, fun and, of course, our signature walk!
Our vocational training and employment programs prepare individuals to enter the workforce and achieve financial independence. By providing opportunities to learn job skills and experience competitive employment our participants are ready to enter the world of work.
• Adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, and other special needs
• Adults with a diagnosed mental illness
• Individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing
• Mature adults (55+)
• Prevocational training
• Northern Career Pathways for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
• Supported employment
• Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)
Last updated: March 31, 2019