Children develop skills, or "milestones," at their own pace. How is your child or grandchild doing?
Join hundreds of passionate people in your community for a day full of entertainment, fun and, of course, our signature walk!
Our vocational training and employment programs prepare individuals to enter the workforce and achieve financial independence. By providing opportunities to learn job skills and experience competitive employment our participants are ready to enter the world of work.
• Adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, and other special needs
• Adults with a diagnosed mental illness
• Individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing
• Mature adults (55+)
• Prevocational training
• Career Pathway Connections
• Supported employment
• Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)
Last updated: August 8, 2019