Children develop skills, or "milestones," at their own pace. How is your child or grandchild doing?
Join hundreds of passionate people in your community for a day full of entertainment, fun and, of course, our signature walk!
Our “learn” programs provide individualized instruction combined with real world experiences, preparing participants to fully integrate into the community. Highly trained staff work directly with individuals to help them learn various life skills and achieve personal goals.
• Adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, and other special needs
• Adults with a diagnosed mental illness
• Intensive case management
• Supportive housing case management
• Care coordination
• Day habilitation (day programs)
• Individual & community based supports
Last updated: November 14, 2019