Our residences are a safe and supportive place for individuals with developmental disabilities to live independently in their community. Through residential services, participants are provided, not only with a home, but also with the daily living support they need to thrive. Our team of highly trained direct care staff and site managers assist with the daily upkeep of the home and a variety of other adult daily living activities.
• Local transportation
• Banking & financial management
• Assistance with personal care
• Meal preparation
• Medication administration
• Linkages to community resources
• Shopping for food, clothes, hygiene products, etc.
We also provide residents with opportunities to enhance their quality of life through various social and educational activities.
• Learn daily living skills
• Make friends
• Set & achieve goals
• Live independently
• Attend community events
• Decorate your space
• Participate in recreational activities
• Enjoy a home living setting
Eligible participants must be Medicaid eligible, a person with an intellectual/developmental disability registered with the Division on Developmental Disabilities (DDD), and be approved for housing assistance.
To learn more about Residential Services call 855.215.4541.
Last updated: March 31, 2019