Adult Day Programs | Community Living Services | Camping and Recreation
Community Living | Employment and Training | FileSave Imaging
Financial Management Services | Health and Wellness
Intensive Family Support Services | NJ Packaging Services | Senior Services
Workforce Development for Deaf/Hard of Hearing
Community Based Individual Support Program
Your Rights Under Title VI (Transportation Non-Discrimination Policy)
Easter Seals New Jersey believes that everyone, no matter their level of ability, deserves the opportunity to live, learn, work, and play in their communities with equality, dignity and independence. Focusing on ability over disability, we offer a variety of programs to help people with various special needs address life’s challenges and achieve personal goals.
*We are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)! Learn more about what that means: HERE or read our accreditation summary.
Download our Summary of Services Sheet
People with developmental disabilitiesare able to experience life in the community in a safe, supportive, and nurturing residential group home.
- Outreach programs and residential group homes help people living and coping with the challenges of mental health to manage their medications, avoid re-hospitalization, and work toward full independence. Families of loved ones with mental illness also receive education, help from support groups, and other coping resources.
- People who are experiencing homelessness are provided with support in accessing housing resources, along with education on mental health and substance abuse, and help in obtaining or maintaining stable living arrangements
Learning New Skills and Making Healthy Choices
- Day programs enable adults with all types of developmental disabilities to socialize and build relationships, explore their local community, engage in volunteering efforts, and learn the various skills needed to achieve their personal goals.
Health & Wellness Programs
- Created to address higher rates of chronic medical conditions in people living with developmental disabilities and mental illnesses, the Be Well! & Thrive Health and Wellness Program implements nutrition education and safe, ability-appropriate exercise curriculums into all programs. Participants achieve and maintain optimal physical and emotional health increasing longevity.
- Since 1954, children and adults of all ages and all ability levels have experienced fun, meaningful and fully-accessible recreation and travel opportunities at Camp Merry Heart. This safe, supportive Camp also offers respite to family caregivers.
- All Easterseals New Jersey programs offer recreation activities for people with disabilities. This builds confidence by creating opportunities to conquer fears, promote accomplishment, and relationship-building.
Easter Seals New Jersey has the capacity to serve both children and adults with autism through its various programs.
For information on eligibility and other program criteria, contact Easter Seals New Jersey’s Information and Referral line toll free at 855 / 215-4541.
Looking for additional information? See our Resources page