Fun, friendly, and safe excursions for people with disabilities
Don’t you think you deserve an opportunity to get away and enjoy an exciting getaway with new friends?
That’s why Easterseals New Jersey will be planning extended community outings during the summer of 2022. These supervised trips are designed to be fully inclusive for people with disabilities. Trained staff will be your guide as you and your peers visit vacation destinations with one goal in mind: to have FUN!
Easterseals NJ is committed to following the most current CDC recommendations and guidelines to ensure a safe trip.
Below you can find our available trips for 2022. If there is a trip that interests you please contact us at email@example.com or call 855-215-4541 and press 4 to speak with a recreation staff member.
Trip 1: Friday, July 15 - Sunday, July 17, 2022
- Trenton Thunder Baseball Stadium
- Great Adventure & Wild Safari Drive-Thru
- Grounds for Sculpture
- Various restaurants
- Friday, July 15: Trenton Thunder Baseball Game
- Saturday, July 16: Wild Safari Dive-Thru and Great Adventure
- Sunday, July 17: Grounds for Sculpture
Overnight stays Friday and Saturday at the Hampton Inn Suites Robbinsville Hotel. The hotel provides an indoor pool, wireless internet, a health/fitness center, and continental breakfast!
Departing on Friday, July 15 at 4:00pm.
Returning on Sunday, july 17 around 4:30pm.
Trip 2: Friday, August 19 - Sunday, August 21, 2022
- Hershey Park
- Zoo America
- Hershey Gardens
- Hershey Story Museum
- Various restaurants, including Fudruckers and Cracker Barrel
- Friday, August 19: Fudruckers
- Saturday, August 20: Hershey Park/Boardwalk/Zoo America
- Sunday, August 21: Hershey Gardens & Hershey Story Museum
Overnight stays Friday and Saturday at the Tru By Hilton Hershey Chocolate Avenue Hotel. The hotel provides an indoor pool, wireless internet, a health/fitness center, and continental breakfast!
Departing on Friday, August 19 at 3:30pm.
Returning on Sunday, August 21 at 6:30pm.
*Credit & debit card processing fees NOT included
Last updated: March 8, 2022