Early Intervention and Development: From Birth to Adulthood
These uplifting stories showcase the importance of milestone checkups and, if needed, early intervention services. We've tracked the impact from the earliest stages of life until well after the therapy is done. Don't forget to learn crucial information about your child or grandchild's development by taking the Ages & Stages Questionnaire®.
Lisa Hallen opens up about the surprises of being a new mom and how her son Ben is a "rolling machine."
Little Reagan and her mom Robyn share with Rachel Talen what first-time motherhood is really like
Intervention in Play: Major Milestones Met in a Short Time
Meet Ben who lives with autism spectrum disorder—see what a difference a year makes!
Gross motor exercises for babies with Down syndrome:
Our Latest Blogs on Child Development
- 3 Easy-to-Adapt Instruments That May Aid Your Child's Development
- 3 Great Songs to Use with Adapted Instruments with Your Child
- 7 Ways to Encourage Play with Kids with Special Needs
- 4 Goals of the Make Me Thrive Program that Every Parent Should Know
- More to come at blog.easterseals.com!
Learn crucial information about your child's development by taking the Ages & Stages Questionnaire®.