Volunteer at Easterseals
Seeking program and event volunteers
Our volunteers are the key to our success. They come from all walks of life, contributing a variety of talents, skills, and experiences. They are essential to the work that we do to change lives for the better. Join us and help make a difference for people of all ages and abilities.
"We have but one life. We get nothing out of that life except by putting something into it. To relieve suffering, to help the unfortunate, to do kind acts and deeds is, after all, the one sure way to secure happiness or to achieve real success. Your life and mine shall be valued not by what we take...but by what we give."
- Edgar "Daddy" Allen, founder of Easterseals
We have many volunteer opportunities, including:
- Support the VIP Campaign - Give to a Team!
- Individual program volunteers who assist in such programs as our Adult Day Program or our Child Development Centers, or who help out in our administrative offices.
- Event volunteers who support, for example, our annual "Eversource Walk & 5K Run for Easterseals NH."
- Volunteers who represent their business or company by participating in or sponsoring a fundraising event.
- Corporate partners who raise and donate money to Easterseals NH and participate in events.
- Our Board of Directors, which is comprised entirely of community-based volunteers who work to meet established goals.