Coronavirus: Staying Healthy Together
The pandemic has had a significant impact on the Easterseals community and society at large. Given that COVID-19 presents a high risk to people with disabilities, older adults, and others with complex medical conditions, we know just how important it is that we all work together and do what we can to keep each other healthy and safe by getting vaccinated, continue to use masks, maintain social distancing, and other recommended protocols.
We understand the toll the virus continues to have on our lives and our communities. Please use and share the resources below as we continue to navigate this crisis.
Additional Resources: Navigating a world impacted by COVID-19
- Learn about Easterseals telehealth, online events and resources that may be available in your area.
- Ways to Stay Healthy and Safe: Information about how everyone can help mitigate the impact of COVID-19.
- Easterseals Central Illinois offers a fun booklet to encourage children to wash their hands.
- As parents navigate continually changing school closures, there are ways engage children in eLearning and distance learning activities. Here are some ideas.
- The National Council on Aging shares important information for older individuals at higher risk of the Coronavirus.
- Comcast has increased access to broadband internet through its Internet Essentials Program to support Americans through the pandemic. Low income families can use this program to stay connected.
Children have been greatly impacted by the pandemic, whether it’s losing a loved one, being isolated from friends and family, or being away from services and supports in schools. Easterseals is here to help you and your child through the complexities of COVID-19.