WHAT IS THE PERSONAL HEALTHCARE PORTAL?
The Healthcare Portal or CEHR is an online tool that will allow you to view your personal healthcare information online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using a secure and private website.
The portal will allow you to view:
1. Personal contact information as recorded by Easterseals MORC.
2. Medications and allergies.
3. Continuity of Care documents for you to share with your primary care physician.
4. Upcoming appointments.
5. Valuable mental health resources provided by Easterseals MORC.
In addition to viewing information the portal will also allow you to:
1. Electronically sign certain documents.
2. Upload requested health documentation.
3. Securely message your provider (non-emergencies only)
HOW TO GET STARTED
Simply tell your case manager or clinician that you are interested in the portal. They will generate personalized step by step instructions for you to follow. Please note that a valid personal e-mail address is required.
If you need help setting up your account, please ask your case manager or clinician for assistance.