Your Easterseals MORC Support Coordinator is your primary contact for any services that you may need.
Once accepted into Easterseals MORC’s services, each individual is assigned a Support Coordinator to help you design and implement a support plan to meet your needs. Easterseals MORC does not believe in making decisions for the people it supports but instead, fully supports the rights of individuals with disabilities to articulate their needs, goals and dreams and to choose for themselves the services and supports that will help them achieve them. A person-centered plan is the foundation of all aspects of service delivery at Easterseals MORC.
Ways your support coordinator can assist you
Your Easterseals MORC Support Coordinator is your primary contact for any services that you may need. Here are several ways your Support Coordinator can assist you:
- Help you coordinate your annual person-centered planning meeting to include everyone you want to attend at the location of your choice
- Help you find direct service providers to provide the services you identify in your plan of care.
- Help you navigate the system
- Help you find additional resources in the community to help you and your family
- Visit monthly to monitor your needs and satisfaction with your services
Services are available for individuals with intellectual disabilities who are on Medicaid and meet the eligibility requirements for public mental health services.