Eaterseals MORC Seal of Approval: Cosmetology and Dental Services
Haircut Hut - Located inside Autistic Play Place (39337 Mound Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48310)
- Offers kid-friendly salon services by professionally licensed stylists, themed stylist chairs, and TV or movie selections. Their hour-long haircuts are designed to accommodate meltdowns or panic attacks. Haircut Hut provides fingernail clipping too! For pricing and availability, call: 586-254-6533.
Cutie Cuts - 13435 Hall Rd. Utica, MI 48315
- Our friends at Cutie Cuts offer haircuts, styling, detangling, and braiding for children by appointment only. They also offer a Quiet Room, which is sensory friendly for children that struggle with a sensory disorder or anxiety. This room allows children to receive salon services in a private calming environment. The Quiet Room is designed with calming colors and equipped with a television, tablet, and tactile sensory toys. Whether your child has a sensory disorder, fear of receiving a haircut, or would simply like their own space, the Quiet Room is available upon request. Learn more at www.cutiecuts.com
Cookie Cutters - Hair Cuts for Kids - Located throughout the United States. Michigan locations include Royal Oak, Northville, and Canton.
- Cookie Cutters is a children’s hair care salon with over 25 years of experience. Each location includes an in-store playground, televisions at each station for the children to watch shows or play video games, along with fantasy cars to sit in. At Cookie Cutters, they specifically train their stylists to work with a child’s individual needs. Stylists have even been known to give haircuts walking around the salon. Whatever it takes to make a child most comfortable, they will work around. Learn more at: www.haircutsarefun.com
Studio II Salon & Spa - 39313 Garfield Rd., Clinton Township, MI 48038
- Studio II offers salon and spa services (ex. hair, color, makeup, waxing, nails, massage, facial, lashes) in their spacious studio for all individuals. To assure sensory friendly and/or disability needs are met, ask for Tammy, Teresa, Jenny, or Ezra when booking an appointment. Learn more about Studio II Salon & Spa at: www.studiotwosalonspa.com
Pink the Salon and Spa - 7151 N. Main St. Clarkston, MI
- Pink the Salon and Spa is open Tuesday - Saturday. Their highly trained and licensed experts cater to all individuals - specializing in hair, nails, brows, lashes and makeup services with unique boutique items. Our friend, Michelle at Pink the Salon and Spa, is a licensed nail tech with roughly 25 years of experience and has experience working with individuals who have sensory and/or disability friendly needs. Learn more about Pink the Salon and Spa, click HERE.
Growing Smiles - Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics - Located in Chesterfield, St. Clair Shores, and Richmond
- Growing Smiles is proud to offer a safe and comfortable environment for children to enjoy a positive dental experience, no matter the extent of their dental needs. Their dentists have undergone highly specialized pediatric and orthodontic dental training allowing them to provide dental care for children of all ages, including those with special needs. They also offer "social visits" for patients to visit every three months. These social visits allow patients to familiarize themselves with the staff and office. One appointment is actual cleaning and 3 months later is "brush and count" teeth. To learn more about Growing Smiles, visit: www.growingsmilespd.com
Michigan Sedation - 455 Livernois, Suite A-22 Rochester Hills, Michigan 48307
- Dr. Palmer is one of only a few dentists in Michigan that is trained and qualified to provide all forms of sleep dentistry including Oral Sedation, I.V. Sedation, and General Anesthesia. Palmer and his staff are proud to provide exceptional dental care for patients of all ages with special needs. Learn more at: michigansedation.com
- Mitten Kids Dentistry aims to provide the highest level of pediatric dental care for kids of all ages - whatever their needs are - in a fun, positive, and safe environment. Dr. Brett, Dr. Grady, and Dr. Alex have extensive training in treating infants, children, and adolescents who have special needs and medical conditions. At each location, they also offer sedation services. Often times it can take several visits before children feel comfortable and safe. Mitten Kids Dentistry will be patient and understanding every step of the way! Learn more about Mitten Kids Dentistry at: www.mittenkids.com
MyCare Health Center - Dentistry - Located at the Center Line (6900 E 10 Mile Road Center Line, MI 48015) and Mount Clemens ( 18 Market Street, Suite C Mount Clemens, MI 48043) offices only.
- MyCare Health Center is proud to offer two state-of-the-art dental centers, equipped with the latest digital radiography and dental instruments. Both centers offer a full range of dentistry services including; exams, cleanings, x-rays, fillings, perio, crowns, bridges, fluoride treatments, sealants, dentures, partials, simple sedation services, and surgical extractions. Both locations accept Medicaid, Medicare, Healthy Michigan Plan and most commercial dental plans. These offices focus on providing quality, affordable dental care to residents of Macomb County and surrounding areas. Learn more at: www.mycarehealthcenter.org/dental
Sedation Dentistry Center - 16211 E. Eleven Mile Rd (north side I-696 Service Dr.) Roseville, MI 48066
- Dr. Kaminski at the Sedation Dentistry Center strives to provide every patient with the highest quality and level of care they deserve. Many special needs patients including those with autism, down syndrome, cerebral palsy, spinal bifida and physically and mentally challenged patients, are more than welcome at Dr. Kaminski's office. Many individuals have been with Sedation Dentistry Center for 20 years or more. To learn more about Sedation Dentistry Center at: www.sedationdentistrycenter.com