"We have but one life. We get nothing out of that life except by putting something into it. To relieve suffering, to help the unfortunate, to do kind acts and deeds is, after all, the one sure way to secure happiness or to achieve real success. Your life and mine shall be valued not by what we take...but by what we give."
- Edgar "Daddy" Allen, founder of Easter Seals
Our volunteers are the key to our success they come from all walks of life and are essential to the work that we do creating solutions and changing lives. Join us and you, too, can make a difference and help children, adults and seniors with special needs and disabilities achieve their goals.
We have many volunteer opportunities, including:
- Find out more about our VIP Campaign by clicking here!
- Support the VIP Campaign - Give to a Team!
- Individual program volunteers who assist in such programs as our Alzheimer's Day Program or our Child Development Center, or who help out in our administrative offices.
- Event volunteers who participate in, for example, our annual "Eversource Walk & 5K Run Kick-Off"
- Volunteers who represent their business or company by participating in or sponsoring a fundraising event.
- Corporate partners who raise and donate money to Easter Seals NH and participate in events.
- Our Board of Directors which is comprised entirely of community-based volunteers who work to meet established goals.
To find out more about volunteer opportunities contact Easter Seals here.
Two years ago, Ken moved to New Hampshire to be closer to his grandchildren. Ken has always been interested in the aging process and wanted to keep busy after his retirement. Furthermore, he wanted to learn about the programs that are available for seniors while helping others. To learn more, click here