The Easterseals Rehabilitation Center provides life-changing programs and services to local children and adults with all types of disabilities, regardless of their financial resources. A sliding fee scale makes the highest quality treatment possible for individuals from all walks of life. Approximately 95% of individuals receiving ongoing therapies at the Center require either partial or total fee reductions. Generous community support underwrites therapy sessions for those who couldn't otherwise afford the services they need to achieve greater independence.
During the most recent fiscal year, thousands of lives were changed through the services of the Easterseals Rehabilitation Center:
- 5,498 children and adults received services, empowering them to achieve personal goals and enhance their independence.
- 137,440 units of medical rehabilitation therapies - physical, occupational, and speech/language therapies and audiology services - were provided to people from a 30-county area.
- 37,650 children's early care and education days were provided to infants and children of all abilities at Easterseals Milestones Child Development Center.
- 7,200 therapeutic preschool days were provided in our Dan & Nancy Mitchell Therapeutic Preschool, helping 3-to-5-year-olds with disabilities or delays prepare for kindergarten.
- 24,760 supervised group living days were provided to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, combining a family atmosphere with specialized care.
- 10,788 community living days were provided, enabling adults with disabilities to live as fully included members of the community.
- 12,133 adult day services days were provided by our Aspire program, helping individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to improve their social, work readiness, and daily living skills.
- 7,345 organizational employment days were completed by adults with disabilities working and learning in our Horizon Industries program.
- 1,155 community employment days were worked by clients through New Frontiers Employment Services, which assists adults with disabilities in preparing for, obtaining, and retaining competitive employment.
View our most recent annual report.
View our 990 form.
View our W9 form.