The Easterseals Rehabilitation Center provides life-changing programs and services to local children and adults with all types of disabilities, regardless of their financial resources. A sliding fee scale makes the highest quality treatment possible for individuals from all walks of life. Approximately 95% of individuals receiving ongoing therapies at the Center require either partial or total fee reductions. Generous community support underwrites therapy sessions for those who couldn't otherwise afford the services they need to achieve greater independence.
During the most recent fiscal year, thousands of lives were changed through the services of the Easterseals Rehabilitation Center:
- 5,568 children and adults received services, empowering them to achieve personal goals and enhance their independence.
- 136,744 units of medical rehabilitation therapies - physical, occupational, and speech/language therapies and audiology services - were provided to people from a 30-county area.
- 26,869 day care days were provided to infants and children of all abilities at Milestones, the Easterseals Child Development Center.
- 24,898 supervised group living days were provided to children and adults with disabilities, combining a family atmosphere with specialized care.
- 10,858 community living days were provided, enabling adults with disabilities to live as fully included members of the community.
- 12,290 adult day services days were provided, helping individuals with developmental disabilities to improve their social, work readiness, and daily living skills.
- 7,386 organizational employment days were realized by adults with disabilties through our vocational services program.
- 945 community employment days were worked by clients through our job placement program, which assists adults with disabilities in preparing for, obtaining, and retaining competitive employment.
View our most recent annual report.
View our 990 form.