Commitments to Easterseals
Look closely at what makes Easterseals unique from other health and human services providers, and it becomes clear: Easterseals' greatest strength comes from the people who are Easterseals. Relationships between therapists and clients, between teachers and preschoolers, between staff and parents, and between volunteers and staff. Helping children and adults with disabilities gain greater independence involves whole individuals, whole families and support systems.
Corporate sponsors, volunteers, staff, and national representatives share their commitments to Easterseals and creating solutions that change the lives of people with disabilities.
Some of our local Partners include:
• Alta Healthcare
• Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley
• Direction Home of Eastern Ohio
• East Liverpool School District
• Mahoning County Board of Development Disabilities
• Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
• St. Joseph School
• Trumbull County Board of Developmental Disabilities
• Trumbull County Educational Service Center
• Youngstown Foundation