Volunteering at Easterseals... can help put hope in reach of children and adults with disabilities and special needs.
Creating solutions and changing lives is what is important to Easterseals. Join us and you can make a difference and help children and adults with disabilities and special needs achieve their goals. Volunteer your time to share your talents with our participants, volunteer at events and health fairs, assist in our weekend respite program for medically fragile children and children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, create a craft with our adult day participants, help with facility beautification and/or discover other ways that you can help.
Here's a chance to put in a great day's work helping others! Brighten the day of a child or adult sharing some of your valuable time volunteering at Easterseals. Easterseals have many programs and services that can use your help to make a difference in the lives of children and adults with disabilities and special needs in your community.
The following is a list of volunteer opportunities at Easterseals:
- Adult Day Services - this program provides an alternative to nursing home placement for frail elderly, individuals with Alzhiemers’ Disease, dementia, and older adults with disabilities.
- Weekend Respite - this weekend program provides care for medically fragile children and children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Skill Development Center - a specialized program that serves young adults with autism.
- Administrative Services - volunteers are always needed for bulk mailings, typing and other light clerical duties.
- Fundraising & Marketing - volunteers are needed for health fairs and special events.
Easterseals has volunteer opportunities throughout the year for individuals, clubs, schools, organizations, and corporations. If you want to explore volunteer opportunities and make a difference in the life of someone who can truly benefit, please call Cheryl Lloyd at 330-599-5530 or email@example.com.
With your help…together we know we can make a difference.