The Gift of Giving... Making a Difference
When you give to Easterseals 100% of every dollar is used to provide direct services to children and adults with disabilities, in which we serve. Through a financial gift, you can help Easterseals create solutions that change the lives of people with disabilities and their families. Whether it's a child with special needs getting ready to take their first steps, or an adult with Autism having the opportunity to learn the skills to be active in our community, or a child who learns to say "I love you" to a parent for the very first time, or help a child hear their mother’s voice for the first time, your contributions will truly make a difference.
Here is a list of other ways you can contribute to Easterseals:
Become a member of our Presidents Council Program
Become a member of our Presidents Council Program by donating $1,000 annually. Friends contributing at the Presidents Council level are making a vital difference by creating solutions that change lives.
Become a member of our Legacy Society
Membership requirements include the following: any donor who has established a gift annuity, charitable trust, or indicated that Easterseals has been named in his or her will. By becoming a member of this prestigious group, you will be providing a legacy that continues to support children and adults with disabilities now and in the future. Click here to join our Legacy Society.
Be an Easterseals Champion!
It's easy to create your own Web page to raise funds and awareness for families living with disabilities. Post your story and send emails asking friends to make a donation. Get started today!
What will my gift to Easter Seals do? Your gift will provide the following for our clients:
- $30 will sponsor a child to enroll in an American Sign Language Class to learn to communicate with their parents who are Deaf.
- $50 will sponsor a child to participate in our Teen Group at Easterseals, a social club for teens with disabilities and special needs.
- $250 will provide an Interpreter to represent a Deaf child who needs hospital emergency services.
- $500 will provide two months of respite services for a child.
- $2,500 will provide four months of Speech Therapy for a child to learn how to express their emotions through words.
- $4,500 will sponsor a child with Cerebral Palsy in our Intense SuitAbility Program who will learn to take their first step.
For more information on how you can make a difference, please call Easterseals Development Department at 330-599-5515.