Easterseals, Community Center for the Deaf, has created a new virtual program, School Year Day-Camp (SYDC), that is FREE of charge for all participants. Our program is funded by Advocate for Kids, United Way of Mahoning County, The Hine Memorial Fund of the Youngstown Foundation, and other grants! This program will take place once or twice a month virtually, depending upon the participant's interest, from August 2020 to May 2021.
1. The child must be enrolled in school (up to 12th grade).
2. The child must be age 6-22 years old.
3. The child must be Deaf, Hard-Of-Hearing, or a CODA; including children with Cochlear Implant(s), Hearing Aid(s), and/or other hearing devices.
4. The child must reside in Ohio.
1. Each time a child participates in the month's event, they will automatically receive a "participation box" with activities, goodies, and surprises.
2. Children will also have chances to compete for additional prizes on top of their participation box.
Please keep in mind, since we have limit availability, we will accept children who are within our service areas before we accept others. If you know anyone who may be interested in this program, please feel free to share this information!
If you and/or your child is interested in this program, please select the link shown below and fill out the registration form.
You will be contacted with additional information by Wednesday, August 19th.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me. I can be reached via email, text, or phone.
Email Elexis Blake
Text: (330) 519-0713
Videophone/Voice: (330) 787-0128