General Terms & Conditions for Captioning Services
- Requests for Captioning services shall be made at least five (5) business days prior to the appointment except in the case of an emergency. If a non-emergency request is made within less than five (5) business days, the Community Center for the Deaf (CCD) cannot guarantee a captionist will be secured.
- In order to accommodate all requests and prevent conflicts with scheduling we may request that a non-emergency appointment be rescheduled.
- Requests for semester/year capitioning services shall be made at least one (1) month prior to the appointment except in the case of an emergency. If a non-emergency request is made within less than one (1) month, the CCD cannot guarantee a captionist will be secured.
- If there is a cancellation or revision of an appointment the Agency must inform the CCD immediately so we can contact the assigned captionist. If the CCD is not notified by the Agency more than 24 hours before, or there is a client “No Show” and the captionist arrives for the appointment, the Agency will be assessed a one (1) hour charge at the normal rate.
- Any time up to sixty (60) minutes will be billed for one (1) hour. After the first sixty (60) minutes, the Agency will be billed by the additional half (1/2) hour.
- Billing will come directly from vouchers presented by the captionist. Please verify the times and dates on vouchers before signing them.
Click Here For Contact Information