CCD Programs & Services
The CCD provides interpreting, C-Print transcription, case management, vocational support, education and advocacy services for Deaf and hard of hearing individual. We tailor various types of programs and services to meet individual needs.
Click Below For More Programs & Services Information.
- Advocacy & Vocational Support
- American Sign Language Classes
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Case Management
- Community Outreach
- Deaf Kids Enrichment Club
- Deaf Mentor Program at OSD
- Education Options for Children Who are Deaf
- Interpreting Services
- Youth Day - Camp
Click Here For Contact Information