Adult Day Services
Easter Seals West Kentucky Adult Services
Caring for a family member? You're not alone. According to the National Family Caregivers Association, more than one quarter of the adult population has provided care to a family member or friend during the past year.
Easter Seals Adult Day Health Care or Training Services offer programs and resources to help you provide the best possible care for your spouse, parent, adult child or another loved one who needs assistance with daily living. We also offer Adult Foster Care, Community Living Supports, Personal assistance, Behavior Supports, and Respite. All of these services is designed to care for adults with disabilities.
Services provided by our loving and caring staff include:
- Multiple nurses on staff in the Adult Day Health Care program
- Transportation to and from appointments (if qualifications are met)
- Fun and enjoyable daily activities
- Art classes with guest art instructors
- Physical therapy (if qualifications are met)
- Social activities
- Healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks at no cost or low cost
- Sensory room
- Assistance or supervision with personal care
- Medical monitoring and assistance with medication
- Field trips and outings
- Daily exercise
- Arts and crafts
- Music therapy
Adults and seniors with disabilities who qualify for our programs benefit by having opportunities for socialization, loving care and support that helps maintain their health and well-being, and an affordable alternative to costly in-home or residential care. Caregivers benefit by having a break from daily care-giving, physical and emotional support in caring for a loved one and convenience and flexibility to help meet a care giver's needs.
Easter Seals Adult Day Health Care Services is located at 2229 Mildred Street, Paducah. Call 270.443.1200 for additional information or contact us.