Media inquiries may be sent to MacKenzie Morgan, at firstname.lastname@example.org . Check out our latest media coverage in the
(Louisiana, May 14, 2021)
(April 14, 2021)
(December 17, 2020)
- We Are Raising Funds to Take on Disability!
(July 10, 2018)
- Learn more about ESL in your community!
(March 30, 2017)
- 6th Annual Chocolate & Champagne Affair Serves up an Indulgent Night for Disability Services
(February 9, 2017)
(April 14, 2016)
- Thank you to everyone who came out for a James Bond themed night of giving this year at our annual Sealed in Style Gala!
(New Orleans, LA , October 29, 2015)
- We proudly partnered with WalMart on a one day drive to provide much needed diapers to children and adults who cannot afford them throughout the state.
(New Orleans, LA, June 10, 2015)
- This year's annual dessert-filled bash honored a very specials Easter Seals supporter and raised funds for disability services.
(Shreveport, LA, April 22, 2015)
- Non-profit organization expands Early Childhood Screening services throughout the state.
(Pineville, LA, April 20, 2015)
- The annual party at the legendary Ronnie Kole's house raises thousands for Easter Seals Louisiana and Northshore based charities.
(New Orleans, LA, March 23, 2015)
- Easter Seals Louisiana Fundraising Director invites twin service participants on board her Captain's floar for Mardi Gras parade
(Shreveport, LA, February 13, 2015)
- Easter Seals Louisiana has been awarded a contract to provide case management services and rental assistance to twenty-two (22) formerly homeless persons in Orleans and Jefferson Parishes.
(New Orleans, LA, January 13, 2015)
- Annual donation partnership sees unprecedented growth in 2014 with over 1,000 toys donated to Easter Seals Louisiana by shoppers at participaiting PetSmart locations.
(December 12, 2014)
- We had a blast at Sealed In Style, our 2nd annual fundraising gala in New Orleans.
(New Orleans, LA, November 6, 2014)
- Cafe Reconcile is partnering with Easter Seals Louisiana in supporting Share Our Strength's Great American Dine Out and you should too! Join us for a meal and bring awareness to the thousands of children in Louisiana alone that suffer from hunger.
(New Orleans, LA, September 8, 2014)
- Our campers had a blast at Camp ASCCA this summer, a summer camp for children and adults with special needs.
(New Orleans, LA, August 20, 2014)
- Thanks to donations from Jazz On The Bayou, The J. Edgar Monroe Foundation, the RIMS Organization, The Emerald Society of New Orleans, and RapJab we're sending some lucky kids and young adults to summer camp!
(New Orleans, LA, June 30, 2014)
- Help us give some much needed praise to some of Louisiana's top Fathers.
(New Orleans, LA, June 12, 2014)