Other Ways to Give
There are many ways that you can support Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin's mission and services to children, teens, and adults with disabilities. As a not for profit agency, our success and that of our services is linked to the wide range of support that we receive each year from community volunteers, individual donors, sponsors and other community partners.
From tax deductible gifts to the gift of your personal time and talents, the following are a few ways that you can make a difference in lives of the people that we support. Click on each link below to find more information.
- Make a gift by using our secure online form.
- Mail a check payable to: Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin, 2222 S. 114th Street, West Allis, WI 53227
- Through a variety of estate planning vehicles, a future gift that is thoughtfully planned allows you to combine your personal financial objectives with your charitable giving goals and establish a lasting legacy. For more information contact our Development Department at 414-963-5903 or 1-800-470-5463.
- Volunteer Opportunities: Donate your time and talents to make a difference. From administrative support to working directly with the people that we serve, your help is greatly appreciated.
- Order flowers for local delivery from Locker's Florists through this link: 10% of your order will be donated to Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin.
- Wish Lists: These are items that if donated will help us better serve the people that we support as well as help us stretch our resources farther.
- Special Events: These are special celebration events and fundraisers.
- Find out more about donating gently used items for resale to Easter Seals WI Donation Center.
If you would like to learn more about your investment in Easter Seals you can also view more of an in depth look at our financial information on our GuideStar listing.