Our dedicated volunteers play an essential role in our effort to touch the lives of more than 12,000 children and adults with disabilities and their families with service to their neighbors in our community. We offer a wide variety of volunteer experiences. We can accommodate group volunteer events, skill building internships, and assist our staff and/or participants during recreational or educational activities in our Youth and Adult Respite Programs.
How can you help?
- Assist staff and/or participants during recreational or educational activities in our Youth and Adult Respite Programs.
- Work with staff to perform office or administrative tasks associated with the operation of our programs and services.
- Utilize your professional skills to assist our various departments such as: Graphic Design, Marketing, Commercial Services, and/or Workforce Development.
- Assist our programs with your skills in Art/Music Therapy, Pet Therapy or Vocational Training.
- Help at various events throughout the year.
- Encourage the creativity and independence of all participants.
Easterseals is proud to partner with United Way and have opportunities posted through the VOLUNTEERS UNITED website.
If you are interested in volunteering with us please fill out our Volunteer Application form.
For questions regarding volunteering please call our main office at (414) 449-4444 or email Tabitha our Administrative Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All volunteers are subject to a background check for the safety of our clients and staff.