Life Skills, Employment Readiness, Advocacy, and Participation Program (LEAP)
The LEAP program is designed for adults with various development disabilities to participate in after they have completed school (ages 18+). LEAP provides a wide range of opportunities for members to proudly live, learn, work, and play in Collier County.
LEAP members will experience:
- Community-based educational, volunteer, and work opportunities
- Entrepreneurial projects
- Goal setting and self-advocacy
- Unique social, recreational, and team building activities
- Daily-living, social skills, and pre-vocational training
- Employability and interpersonal skill building
- Leadership opportunities
- Individualized support
Cost to Participate
Funding Options: Florida Medicaid Waiver through the Agency for Persons with Disabilities (APD) and private pay.
- $35 Membership (Includes T-shirt)
- $175/week if attending 5 days/week
- $45/day if attending 3 or 4 days/week
- $50/day if attending 1 or 2 days/week.
Michelle Turchetta, M. Ed.
8793 Tamiami Trail East, Suite 111
Naples, FL 34113