Life Skills, Employment Readiness, Advocacy, and Participation Program (LEAP)
The Easterseals LEAP (Life Skills, Employment Readiness, Advocacy, and Participation) program is an Adult Day Training (ADT) program for individuals with developmental disabilities ages 18 and up. LEAP members learn important life and social skills, community-based job skills and other unique, individualized programming.
LEAP members will experience:
- Community-based educational, volunteer, and work opportunities
- Entrepreneurial projects
- Goal setting and self-advocacy
- Unique social, recreational, and team building activities
- Daily-living, social skills, and pre-vocational training
- Employability and interpersonal skill building
- Leadership opportunities
- Individualized support
Cost to Participate
Funding Options: Florida Medicaid Waiver through the Agency for Persons with Disabilities (APD) and private pay.
- $35 Membership (Includes T-shirt)
- $175/week if attending 5 days/week
- $45/day if attending 3 or 4 days/week
- $50/day if attending 1 or 2 days/week
Michelle Turchetta, M. Ed.
8793 Tamiami Trail East, Suite 111
Naples, FL 34113