Life Skills, Employment Readiness, Advocacy, and Participation Program (LEAP)
Easterseals is proud to be the first program in Collier County to offer a seamless program for students as they transition from school to work. Students and families will no longer have to worry about "aging out" of learning when they turn 22 because Easterseals Life Skills, Employment Readiness, Advocacy, and Participation (LEAP) program provides a wide range of opportunities for members to proudly live, learn, work, and play in Collier County. LEAP members learn and practice important skills inthe classroom and out in the community.
LEAP members will experience:
- Community-based educational, volunteer, and work opportunities
- Entrepreneurial projects
- Goal setting and self-advocacy
- Unique social, recreational, and team building activities
- Daily-living, social skills, and pre-vocational training
- Employability and interpersonal skill building
- Leadership opportunities
- Individualized support
Cost to Participate
Funding Options: Florida Medicaid Waiver through the Agency for Persons with Disabilities (APD) and private pay.
- $35 Membership (Includes T-shirt)
- $175/week if attending 5 days/week
- $45/day if attending 3 or 4 days/week
- $50/day if attending 1 or 2 days/week
Michelle Turchetta, M. Ed.
8793 Tamiami Trail East, Suite 111
Naples, FL 34113