Careers at Easterseals
Join Our Team!
Choose a career that changes lives!
Easterseals Tennessee is looking for compassionate and hard working individuals to provide support and care to individuals living with disabilities and special needs and their families.Ongoing Job Opportunities in Middle and West Tennessee: click on the jobs listed below for a complete description
- Camp Counselor
- Direct Support Professional
- Janitorial Staff Person
- Job Coach
- Rest Area Attendant
- You may also mail your cover letter and resume or completed job application to: Easterseals Tennessee, c/o Human Resources 759 West Church St., Suite 8; Lexington, TN 38351
*Applicants must pass drug screen, as well as, a background check.
We offer a competitive benefits package:
- Seven paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Training
- Paid Personal Time off
- Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance (50% employer paid)
- 403(B) Retirement Plan with match
New and Current Employees:
InfoServ Click here to access InfoServ
Relias Click here to access Relias
Easterseals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.