Easterseals provides exceptional services, education, outreach, and advocacy so that people living with autism and other disabilities can live, learn, work and play in our communities. Easterseals has been helping individuals with disabilities and special needs, and their families, live better lives for more than 90 years. From child development centers to physical rehabilitation and job training for people with disabilities, Easterseals offers a variety of services to help people with disabilities address life's challenges and achieve personal goals.
Our Goals and Vision
The Goals of Easterseals Joliet Region are:
1. to assure that our services are always of the highest quality.
2. to provide customer satisfaction.
3. to create a work environment which is challenging, fulfilling, enriching and empowering for all of our employees.
4. to be fiscally responsible.
5. to maintain high quality facilities and equipment.
Easterseals Joliet Region is an enduring resource within the community that enhances the quality of life for persons with disabilities.
- A recognized leader and provider of choice.
- Offering innovative and cost effective solutions.
- Working in partnership with the broader community.
- The leading choice for contributions by donors.
Easterseals Joliet Region has served the community since 1949. Easterseals Joliet Region is an agency of the United Way, affiliated with National Easterseals. Licensed by the Illinois Department of Human Services and the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services. Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Programs CARF for the following: Community Services, Child and Youth Services, Personal and Social Services, Foster Family Services, Foster Family Services for Children and Adolescents and Community Living Services.