Corporate Giving Subcommittee
Objective: Be an active participant in raising funds and raising awareness to ESEP’s corporate fundraising program which supports the work & mission of Easterseals Eastern PA.
Skills, Attributes and Prerequisites
- Commitment to the vision, mission and goals of Easterseals.
- Understanding of Easterseals as a charitable organization and its needs.
- Willingness to make a generous personal annual contribution to Easterseals Eastern PA and to solicit other individuals and corporations as assigned.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide input, guidance and support to the administrative staff at ESEP as needed into development of a Corporate Partner program and other special projects approved by the board. This includes direct mail, personal solicitation, events and network fundraising.
- Engage in the execution of increasing the number of Corporate Partners and increasing their giving levels. In addition, supporting special projects approved by the board including marketing efforts, personal solicitations and the acknowledgement process.
- Be an active participant in identifying new Corporate Partners willing to support ESEP.
- Create ESEP awareness opportunities for family, friends, colleagues and local business owners.
- Cultivate 10 new corporate assignments and be part of the solicitation process of a minimum of 3 new corporate partners per year.
- Identify community representatives to join the sub-committee.
- Preparation for and participation in up to three in-person meetings and additional conference calls as needed.
- Allocation of time to meet with or contact donors or prospects assigned to you at your home and work, networking events, business travels and other opportunities as they arise.
- Chairman (a member of the Easterseals Easter PA Board) is appointed for two-year term.
- Committee members may be appointed for up to three consecutive one-year terms. Committee members maybe be other board members or community representatives as approved by the board.