For Young Adults
We create opportunities for those with intellectual and developmental disabilities to obtain meaningful employment.
Every day, we provide customized work readiness and skill building to ensure successful employment and career advancement.
At Easterseals, participants:
· Recognize strengths that reflect their interests and aspirations
· Practice work-readiness skills
· Identify short- and long-term career and life goals and determine the steps to achieve them
· Develop strong ties to the community, forge friendships, and access resources
· Engage in customized training and simulations in a variety of industries including food service, retail, facilities management, hospitality, and many more
· Participate in our signature and highly successful Connect2CareersTM program, where participants engage in an interactive job fair, learn about career options, and conduct informational interviews