What makes Easter Seals North Texas unique from other health and human services nonprofits is the people who associate themselves with our organization. That is because helping children and adults with disabilities gain greater independence is the collaborative passion of Easter Seals North Texas and our sponsors, partners, volunteers and staff.
Companies and organizations partner with Easter Seals North Texas to:
- Strengthen their ties in our local communities
- Provide meaningful volunteer opportunities for their employees
- Make a positive difference in the lives of children and adults with disabilities
- Build a positive image with their customers, their employees and their communities
- Increase marketing reach and visibility of their brands.
Easter Seals North Texas thanks its national corporate sponsors, local sponsors and funding partners for their long-standing support, dedication and leadership in putting hope within reach for people with disabilities.
Local Corporate Partners
CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company
CVS Caremark Corporation
MassMutual Financial Group
United Way of Tarrant County
Area Agency on Aging of Tarrant County
Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services
University of North Texas
Colonial Country Club Charities
Learn more about our national corporate sponsors.